[slurm-users] Slurm account coordinator

Rémi Palancher remi at rackslab.io
Thu Oct 12 08:52:36 UTC 2023

Hi Russel,

Le mercredi 11 octobre 2023 à 22:54, Steven Hood <shood at axiado.com> a écrit :

> Russell-
>
> Thanks for this, How do I assign a user to this level?
>
> sacctmgr modify user set default=coordinator where default=something

You can set user john as coordinator of account scientists with:

$ sacctmgr add coordinator account=scientists names=john

You can remove john as coordinator of this account with:

$ sacctmgr delete coordinator account=scientists names=john

You can visualize the list of coordinators for all accounts with:

$ sacctmgr show accounts WithCoord

And you can visualize the list of accounts users are coordinating with:

$ sacctmgr show users WithCoord

--
Rémi Palancher
Rackslab: Open Source Solutions for HPC Operations