[slurm-users] Autodetect of nvml is not working in

Shunran Zhang szhang at ngs.gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Thu Nov 30 16:20:06 UTC 2023

Hi Ravi

Unfortunately if the NVML flag is off on compile time ( when the maintainer build the apt package for you to install ), that part of code would not be in your binary code.

Recompile yourself following the official documentation or find some repository that builds slurm with NVML are your only options.

Good luck
S. Zhang