[slurm-users] Autodetect of nvml is not working in gres.conf

Shunran Zhang szhang at ngs.gen-info.osaka-u.ac.jp
Thu Nov 30 15:02:50 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Apologies for writing something misleading in the last mail. I missed your
error message.

Rob was correct - your slurmd appears not to have the NVML flag on compile
time.
You need to set up the NVML and turn the --with-nvml flag on when
configuring slurm to fix the issue if you are compiling one, or find a
binary package that complied with such flag on.

Credit to Rob - WE ARE
S. Zhang