[slurm-users] SLUG '23 Registration and Call for Papers

Victoria Hobson victoria at schedmd.com
Tue May 30 17:36:53 UTC 2023

It's time for SLUG '23!

Registration for Slurm User Group 2023 (SLUG) is now open! This year's
SLUG event will take place September 12-13 at Brigham Young University
in Provo, Utah. A welcome reception will take place the evening of
Monday, September 11th. More Information and schedule to follow.

We invite all interested attendees to submit a presentation abstract
to be given at SLUG. Presentation content can be in the form of a
tutorial, technical presentation or site report. We ask all interested
parties to send an abstract to slugc at schedmd.com

Abstracts are due Friday, June 9th and notifications of acceptance
will go out by Friday, June 23rd.

Join the SchedMD team and Slurm community as we review roadmaps, site
reports, release features and more!

Early Bird pricing for SLUG will remain open through midnight MDT on
Friday, June 16th.

More information on nearby hotels and airports can be found on the
registration page.

Get your tickets now!

Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/slurm-user-group-2023-registration-631240546467

--