[slurm-users] Temporary Stop User Submission

Markuske, William wmarkuske at sdsc.edu
Thu May 25 23:55:42 UTC 2023

Sean,

I was just about to mention this wasn't working because I had thought of something similar. I tried 'sacctmgr modify user where name=<user> set maxjobs=0' but that was still allowing the user to 'srun --pty bash'. Apparently doing it through modifying the account as you stated does work though which is odd. Just have to modify each account the user has access too.

Thanks.

Regards,

--
Willy Markuske