[slurm-users] Regarding Multi-Cluster Accounting Information

Yair Yarom irush at cs.huji.ac.il
Thu Mar 16 08:49:21 UTC 2023

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean - what type of accounting and between which ways?
You need to create each account per cluster you want it in, and you need to
add the users to the account in the relevant clusters separately.

We use different clusters as they operate differently with regards to
limits and pricing. We use a single database because otherwise it will be
very difficult to manage (we have a local framework to manage users within
the clusters).
For reporting we have various scripts that collect all the data and we
analyze it outside of slurm, though for general reporting sreport is quite
handy.

--

  //    \  | irush at cs.huji.ac.il