[slurm-users] Single Node cluster. How to manage oversubscribing

Doug Meyer dameyer99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 02:20:43 UTC 2023

Hi,

I forgot one thing you didn't mention.  When you change the node
descriptors and partitions you have to also restart slurmctld.  scontrol
reconfigure works for the nodes but the main daemon has to be told to
reread the config.  Until you restart the daemon it will be referencing the
config from the last time it started.

Doug