[slurm-users] Jobs stuck with BeginTime and prolog exit status 99:0

Chandler Sobel-Sorenson admin at genome.arizona.edu
Mon Jan 9 17:44:20 UTC 2023

Sorry for forgetting to update this, it dropped off my radar after not receiving any responses.  Hopefully my late reply here properly attaches to the original message (May 17, 2022, Message-ID: <338c62e0-c453-6cd3-1c03-b1bf5e3ff111 at genome.arizona.edu>).

This problem with the jobs turned out to be caused by our Bright Cluster Manager license expiring, which is involved with managing the slurm demons, among many other things.  Since we didn't need paid support any longer, I just opted for the free license.  After renewing it, slurm began operating correctly again.

Best,
Chandler

--
The University of Arizona block 'A' logo.
	*Chandler Sobel-Sorenson*

Thomas W. Keating Bioresearch Bldg. | Rm. 200A24
1657 E. Helen St. | Tucson, AZ 85721
Office: 520-626-9589 | Cell: 520-907-4352

chandler at genome.arizona.edu <mailto: chandler at genome.arizona.edu>
Pronouns: he/him/his
*www.genome.arizona.edu* <https://www.genome.arizona.edu/>

	Integrity, Compassion, Exploration, Adaptation, Inclusion, Determination <https://brand.arizona.edu/signature>