[slurm-users] speed / efficiency of sacct vs. scontrol

Ümit Seren uemit.seren at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:05:12 UTC 2023

As a side note:
In Slurm 23.x a new rate limiting feature for client RPC calls was added:
(see this commit:
https://github.com/SchedMD/slurm/commit/674f118140e171d10c2501444a0040e1492f4eab#diff-b4e84d09d9b1d817a964fb78baba0a2ea6316bfc10c1405329a95ad0353ca33e
)
This would give operators the ability to limit the negative effect of
workflow managers on the scheduler.