[slurm-users] Lua plugin job_desc fields

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Wed Feb 8 19:27:44 UTC 2023

I agree with Valantis' answer below.  I've collected some information
and experiences with the job_submit_plugin in my Wiki page:
https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/Niflheim_system/Slurm_configuration/#job-submit-plugins

FYI: My example plugin Lua script is in
https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools/tree/master/plugins

/Ole