[slurm-users] slurm and singularity

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:52:39 UTC 2023

You should have the job script itself have the singularity/apptainer
command.

I am guessing you don't want your users to have to deal with that part
for their scripts, so I would suggest using a wrapper script.

You could just have them run something like: cluster_run.sh <path_to_script>

Then cluster_run.sh would call sbatch along with the appropriate commands.

Brian Andrus