[slurm-users] OpenMPI and Slurm clarification?

Paul Brunk pbrunk at uga.edu
Thu Apr 27 13:17:59 UTC 2023

Hi:

I’ve just started watching “the ABCs of OpenMPI” videos (they and slides are available at https://www.open-mpi.org/video/?category=general ).  I’ve not finished part 1 (of 3) yet, and already have seen very-well-explained material specifically about the building of OpenMPI, Slurm, and related libraries.

These are a fantastic resource!

--
Paul Brunk, system administrator
Advanced Computing Resource Center