[slurm-users] sview not installed

mohammed shambakey shambakey1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 12:42:19 UTC 2023

Hi

I appreciate your help. Actually, it is built from the source repo (and I'm
using Ubuntu 22.04). It is solved another way: after the regular building
using configure, make, make install, I changed the directory to the sview
folder (<src repo>/src/sview), then ran "make install" just for the sview).
After that, sview is installed in the correct location.

Regards

--
Mohammed