[slurm-users] Multiple default partitions

Xaver Stiensmeier xaverstiensmeier at gmx.de
Mon Apr 17 09:30:55 UTC 2023

I found a solution that works for me, but it doesn't really answer the
question:

It's the option
https://slurm.schedmd.com/slurm.conf.html#OPT_all_partitions for
JobSubmitPlugins. It works for me, because all partitions are default in
my case, but it doesn't /really/ answer my question as my question asks
how to have multiple default partitions which could include having
others that are not default.

Best regards,
Xaver Stiensmeier