[slurm-users] slurm jobs and and amount of licenses (matlab)

Davide DelVento davide.quantum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:28:58 UTC 2022

Are your licenses used only for the slurm cluster(s) or are they
shared with laptops, workstations and/or other computing equipment not
managed by slurm?
In the former case, the "local" licenses described in the
documentation will do the trick (but slurm does not automatically
enforce their use, so either strong user education is needed, or
further scripting). In the latter case, more work is needed. See my
other thread on this topic two weeks ago, which I plan to pick up
later this week.