[slurm-users] Configure account after installing Slurm

Alejandro Acuña alejandro.acunia at iflp.unlp.edu.ar
Fri Sep 16 17:24:19 UTC 2022

Hi ladies and gentlemen.
I am finding some problems while configuring sacct on an existing slurm-wlm 19.05.5 installation. I can not start MySQL Server for begin account configuration becose DB server have root password (don't remember set it up). If I try to remove and reinstall MySQL/MariaDB, I lose Slurm installation. I need constantly functional squeue while I configure account. It is possible? What am I missing?

Thanks, have a nice weekend everyone.
Alex