[slurm-users] How to debug a prolog script?

Davide DelVento davide.quantum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 14:09:57 UTC 2022

Finally I found some time available when I could do the job without
disrupting my users.

It turned out to be both the permissions issue as discussed here, and
the fact that the slurm.conf needs the fully qualified path of the
prolog script.

So that is solved, but sadly my problem is not solved as I will
describe in another thread.