[slurm-users] unused job data fields?

z148x at arcor.de z148x at arcor.de
Wed Oct 5 11:34:08 UTC 2022

Yes, the comment field should work.

But, when I try to add a test job with sbatch:

"sbatch --comment='testcomment' --cpus-per-task 28 testjob.sh
Submitted batch job 319737
"

In the sacct output is this information missing:
"
sacct --format=User,JobID,Comment,ncpus
     User        JobID        Comment      NCPUS
   ubuntu 319737                              28
"

Regards
Mike