[slurm-users] Setting up a reactivity margin with SLURM

mercan ahmet.mercan at uhem.itu.edu.tr
Tue May 24 13:59:11 UTC 2022

Hi;

We don't modify /use SuspendExcNodes parameter, and even the Slurm
power-saving feature at all. Because of this, we don't reconfigure
slurm. We use our script as a separate solution.

You can find the script on my githup page:

https://github.com/mercanca/powerSave

But I did not add enough explanations. It requires some other scripts
which we wrote. But I think you can get an idea about how it works.

Regards;

Ahmet M.