[slurm-users] container on slurm cluster

GHui ugiwgh at qq.com
Wed May 18 07:13:55 UTC 2022

Hi, Hermann

Yes, I run podman as non-root, and use the root inside the container.
But the root in container has only privilege non-root which I run podman-command.

[]$ podman info | grep root
    rootless: true

I exec "sbatch sub.sh" to submit inside the container.

I had config the right slurm and munge inside the container.

I just want to run some software in container, in order to get out of host OS environment.
On a whim, I config the slurm on container and submit a job.