[slurm-users] Slurm notifications, a more comprehensive solution - goslmailer

Hermann Schwärzler hermann.schwaerzler at uibk.ac.at
Tue May 17 15:29:22 UTC 2022

Hi Petar,

thanks for letting us know!
We will definitely look into this and will get back to you on GitHub
when technical questions/problems arise.

Just one quick question: we are neither using Telegram nor MS-Teams
here, but Matrix. In case we would like to deliver messages through
that: what's your guess on how much work it would be to implement it?

Regards,
Hermann