[slurm-users] Slurm release candidate version 22.05rc1 available for testing
tim at schedmd.com
Thu May 12 21:36:46 UTC 2022
We are pleased to announce the availability of Slurm release candidate
To highlight some new features coming in 22.05:
- Support for dynamic node addition and removal
- Support for native cgroup/v2 operation
- Newly added plugins to support HPE Slingshot 11 networks
(switch/hpe_slingshot), and Intel Xe GPUs (gpu/oneapi)
- Added new acct_gather_interconnect/sysfs plugin to collect statistics
from arbitrary network interfaces.
- Expanded and synced the set of environment variables available in the
- Added "--prefer" option to job submissions to allow for a "soft
constraint" request to influence node selection.
This is the first release candidate of the upcoming 22.05 release
series, and represents the end of development for this release, and a
finalization of the RPC and state file formats.
If any issues are identified with this release candidate, please report
them through https://bugs.schedmd.com against the 22.05.x version and we
will address them before the first production 22.05.0 release is made.
Please note that the release candidates are not intended for production use.
A preview of the updated documentation can be found at
Slurm can be downloaded from https://www.schedmd.com/downloads.php .
Chief Technology Officer, SchedMD LLC
Commercial Slurm Development and Support
More information about the slurm-users