[slurm-users] Use all cores when submitting to heterogeneous nodes

Tina Friedrich tina.friedrich at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 14:42:48 UTC 2022

Hi Richard,

...what's wrong with using '--exclusive'? I mean if you're wanting all
cores on the node anyway, wouldn't asking for it exclusively be pretty
much the same thing?

Tina

--
Tina Friedrich, Advanced Research Computing Snr HPC Systems Administrator

Research Computing and Support Services
IT Services, University of Oxford
http://www.arc.ox.ac.uk http://www.it.ox.ac.uk