[slurm-users] sreport outputs invalid values due to corrupted data

Jean-Christophe HAESSIG haessigj at igbmc.fr
Wed Mar 9 15:27:39 UTC 2022

On 09/03/2022 14:46, Loris Bennett wrote:
> Hi Jean-Christophe,
Hi,

>    scontrol show runawayjobs

Thank you, I didn't know about that functionality. So, I undid the
fiddling I had done on the database and ran sacctmgr show runawayjobs.
It found the jobs and I 'fixed' them. Apparently it didn't do much more
than I did previously.

The documentation does not really tell in detail what that 'fix' does.
I called sreport again and the numbers are unchanged. I have learned how
to properly fix runaway jobs, but the question is there a way to fix
usage statistics still remains.

Thanks,
J.C. Haessig