[slurm-users] Heterogeneous GPU Node?

Kamil Wilczek kmwil at mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Jun 23 20:47:22 UTC 2022

I forgot about RTX 2080 Ti, they work fine with Titan X:

Name=gpu Type=rtx2080ti File=/dev/nvidia0
Name=gpu Type=rtx2080ti File=/dev/nvidia1
Name=gpu Type=titanx File=/dev/nvidia2
Name=gpu Type=titanx File=/dev/nvidia3
Name=gpu Type=titanx File=/dev/nvidia4
Name=gpu Type=titanx File=/dev/nvidia5
Name=gpu Type=titanx File=/dev/nvidia6
Name=gpu Type=titanx File=/dev/nvidia7

--

--
Kamil Wilczek  [https://keys.openpgp.org/]
[D415917E84B8DA5A60E853B6E676ED061316B69B]

ul. Banacha 2
02-097 Warszawa

Tel.: 22 55 44 392
https://www.mimuw.edu.pl/