[slurm-users] sreport time units explanation

Kamil Wilczek kmwil at mimuw.edu.pl
Wed Jun 22 08:31:20 UTC 2022

Hmm, just by looking at those values it seems that this is simply
the number reported by "sreport", divided by the number of hours
in the specified period, multiplied by the number of GPUs.

Something like GPUHours.

--

--
Kamil Wilczek  [https://keys.openpgp.org/]
[D415917E84B8DA5A60E853B6E676ED061316B69B]

ul. Banacha 2
02-097 Warszawa

Tel.: 22 55 44 392
https://www.mimuw.edu.pl/