[slurm-users] slurmctld hanging

Maciej Pawlik maciej.pawlik.xml at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:49:32 UTC 2022

Hi Byron,

does the slurmctld recover by itself or does It require a manual restart of
the service? We had some deadlock issues related to MCS handling just after
doing the 19->20->21 upgrades. I don't recall what fixed the issue but
disabling MCS might be a good place to start if you are using it.

best regards
Maciej Pawlik