[slurm-users] unable to ssh onto compute nodes on which I have running jobs

byron lbgpublic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:53:23 UTC 2022

Hi

When a user tries to login into a compute node on which they have a running
job they get the error

Access denied: user blahblah (uid=3333) has no active jobs on this node.
Authentication failed.

I recently upgraded slurm to 20.11.9 and was under the impression that
prior to the upgrade they were able to ssh into nodes where they had
running jobs, but its entirely possible that I'm mistaken.

Either way, can some explain how to enable that behaviour please.

Thanks