[slurm-users] "Plugin is corrupted" message when using drmaa / debugging libslurm

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Fri Jul 1 13:05:49 UTC 2022

On 29/6/22 09:01, Jean-Christophe HAESSIG wrote:

> No, the job is placed through DRMAA API which enables programs to place
> jobs in a cluster-agnostic way. Th program doesn't know it is talking to
> Slurm. The DRMAA library makes the translation and loads libslurm36,
> where the messages comes from. That's why I don't know how to tell
> libslurm to log more, since its use is hidden behind DRMAA.

My gut instinct with this is that it will be reading your slurm.conf
file to find its configuration and so you can adjust that to increase
the log level (realising that everything that reads it at that point
will pick those up). Academic now though you've solved it I guess!

All the best,
Chris
--
  Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA