[slurm-users] Secondary Unix group id of users not being issued in interactive srun command

Ratnasamy, Fritz fritz.ratnasamy at chicagobooth.edu
Fri Jan 28 17:13:02 UTC 2022

Hi Remi,

 Yes it does return the same id. See below:
johndoe at ecolonnelli:~ $ id
uid=71953(johndoe) gid=100026(Faculty_Collab)
groups=100026(Faculty_Collab),100181(ecolonnelli_access)
johndoe at ecolonnelli:~ $ id johndoe
uid=71953(johndoe) gid=100026(Faculty_Collab)
groups=100026(Faculty_Collab),1000(projectsbrasil),1003(core),1549(rais),1550(rfb),1552(polconnfirms),1558(vpce),1559(rfb_all),1563(johndoe),100181(ecolonnelli_access)

*Fritz Ratnasamy*

Data Scientist

Information Technology

The University of Chicago