[slurm-users] JobComp file not rotating

Paul Brunk pbrunk at uga.edu
Wed Feb 9 21:48:58 UTC 2022

Hi Stuart:

I've long seen similar on my server.  If I don't intervene then I don't really get a per-day completed job log, but rather some empty ones and some that span days.  I can live with this until I do something about it--the job completion entries are all there.  I just can't infer from the log file names (date stamps) which completed job log a given day's jobs will appear in.

==
Paul Brunk, system administrator
Georgia Advanced Resource Computing Center
Enterprise IT Svcs, the University of Georgia