[slurm-users] Slurm 20.02 Dry-Run DB upgrade - Question on the cloned DB

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:06:50 UTC 2022

Odd. I would bet you haven't fully isolated that node that you put the
db clone on.

If you shut down slurmdbd on the cloned db node does sshare still show
dummy user from the head node?

A few things you could check:
You needed to make those changes for the slurm.conf and slurmdbd.conf
after shutting down slurmd.

You should not have anything listed as backuphost for anything on the
cloned db node.

It should only have 'localhost' for the SlurmtctldHost and
AccountingStorageHost (slurm.conf) and DbdHost (slurmdbd.conf)

Brian Andrus