[slurm-users] how to allocate high priority to low cpu and memory jobs

z148x at arcor.de z148x at arcor.de
Tue Feb 1 20:06:44 UTC 2022

There aren't many mods in my slurm conf.

Since the priority/multifactor with PriorityWeightTres is already
active, it would be possible to take QOS.

Could you give a configuration example?
For example, jobs could occupy 1-128GB, i.e. categorization of ...16,
32, 64, 128 is necessary?
Two categories low and high would not be sufficient.

Many Thanks

Mike