[slurm-users] Reservations reports

Michał Kadlof michal.kadlof at pw.edu.pl
Thu Dec 22 10:01:10 UTC 2022

Hi!

I was recently summarizing the usage of our cluster with sreport cluster
AccountUtilizationByUser command.

I noticed that it includes the time of idle reservations as it would be
allocated. Is there any way to include only allocated time of reservation?

And supplementary question:
I had in my slurmdbd set option:

PurgeResvAfter=1month

I would expect that reservations older than 1 month should vanish and no
information about it should be included in sreport? So how sreport can
find time of idle reservations and include it in report?

--
best regards
*Michał Kadlof*