[slurm-users] SRUN dont print allocated resources and job id

Nando Sierra nandex at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:44:15 UTC 2022

  Hello,

I have a problem with slurm and I cannot found the solution.
When I launch an srun to allocate an interactive node:
srun --partition=default --nodes=1 --time=01:00:00 --pty bash -i

srun message don't appear, but if I have a job launched into the node and
try again the srun:

srun --partition=default --nodes=1 --time=01:00:00 --pty bash -i
srun: job 2011 queued and waiting for resources
srun: job 2011 has been allocated resources

Message appears, somebody know where can I check it?

Thanks.