[slurm-users] SlurmctldHost in SLURM of Qlustar / Qluman

Ing. Gonzalo E. Arroyo garroyo at ifimar-conicet.gob.ar
Tue Aug 9 15:30:28 UTC 2022

Hi!

I want to share something for people using Qlustar, I found a python
script /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/qluman-12/server/db/DBData.py
:1509/1722
 that changed my ControlMachine=cl-head parameter to SlurmctldHost=cl-head
and it broke the access to sinfo / squeue in other login node, so now I
edited it in Qluman to SlurmctldHost=cl-head(1.2.3.4)

After this simple change, adding the real "(IP)" of cl-head was the
solution. Before I tried editing the python script (commenting the replace
line) but now I think this is a better approach.

Regards.

*Ing. Gonzalo E. Arroyo - CPA Profesional*
IFIMAR - CONICET
*www.ifimar-conicet.gob.ar <http://www.ifimar-conicet.gob.ar>*

*Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener información amparada por el
secreto comercial. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, deberá
eliminarlo de su sistema. No deberá copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su
contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.*
This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or not authorized to be disclosed. If you have received it by
mistake, delete it from your system. You should not copy the messsage nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Thanks.