[slurm-users] sinfo : Format NodeHost truncation

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:12:53 UTC 2022

Use the formatting commands.

 From the manpage for sinfo:

    The format of each field is "%[[.]size]type[suffix]"
    size
         Minimum field size. If no size is specified, whatever is needed
    to print the information will be used.
    .
         Indicates the output should be right justified and size must be
    specified. By default output is left justified.
    suffix
         Arbitrary string to append to the end of the field.

Brian Andrus