[slurm-users] Sharing a GPU

Bas van der Vlies bas.vandervlies at surf.nl
Mon Apr 4 07:20:08 UTC 2022

We have the exact same request for our GPUS that are not A100 and we
have developed a lua plugin for our needs (The new slurm version will
also allow the 22.XX). Bu tfor earlier version:
  * https://github.com/basvandervlies/surf_slurm_mps

--
Bas van der Vlies
| HPCV Supercomputing | Internal Services  | SURF |