[slurm-users] Secondary Unix group id of users not being issued in interactive srun command

Sternberger, Sven sven.sternberger at desy.de
Tue Sep 21 08:59:01 UTC 2021

Hi!

I tried it (I normally would use sacct and ssh) but even with "srun bash --login"
the "id" command gives me all groups. And we are using rfc2307bis.

And I don't think that slurm stores any group information. So it seems
to be the way the session starts on your node. But at this point
no idea where to look.

best regards