[slurm-users] [External] How can I do to prevent a specific job from being prempted?

顏文 peteryen2017 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:39:24 UTC 2021

Dear users

Thank for the immediate replies.I currently have one important job running.
How to prevent the running job from being preempted? That job has been
running for two weeks, and I am afraid it will be terminated in the next
few days. Can we do anything to secure the job from being cancelled and
preempted? Thanks.

regards,
Peter

Russell Jones <arjones85 at gmail.com> 於 2021年9月14日 週二 下午10:52寫道: