[slurm-users] max_script_size

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:10:07 UTC 2021

Do they realize they can chain scripts? Have the script being submitted
to sbatch be something like:

#!/bin/bash
#SBATCH nodes=1
#SBATCH --job-name="Test Job"
echo "do something"
/opt/path/script2.sh

Folks often use template or wrapper scripts to facilitate administrating
a cluster. This may be a good option for you.

Brian Andrus