[slurm-users] Suspending jobs for file system maintenance

Juergen Salk juergen.salk at uni-ulm.de
Fri Oct 22 22:07:37 UTC 2021

Thanks, Paul, for confirming our planned approach. We did it that way
and it worked very well. I have to admit that my fingers were a bit
wet when suspending thousands of running jobs, but it worked without
any problems. I just didn't dare to resume all suspended jobs at
once, but did that in a staggered manner.

Best regards
Jürgen

* Paul Edmon <pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu> [211019 15:15]: