[slurm-users] Additional feature request/ need of how to

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Fri Oct 22 19:19:36 UTC 2021

On 22-10-2021 14:45, BELLENCONTRE, FREDERIC wrote:
> I want to know on each node  the  job that will terminate the latest and
> get the planed date of completion ( it corresponds to the date when we
> could pass from draining status to drained status if no new jobs and no
> premature end) -eventually filtered by partition, node state, on
> specific list of nodes-

The pestat script from
https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools/tree/master/pestat allows
something like this by using this pestat option:

  -E: Job EndTime is printed after each jobid/user.
      Hint: Pipe output through "sort -k 11" to sort the EndTimes.

The other pestat options allow all sorts of filtering.

/Ole