[slurm-users] Issue with AccountingStoreFlags after SLURM 21.08.4 upgrade

Alan Orth alan.orth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 06:04:41 UTC 2021

Dear list,

Apologies. It seems the nodes I *thought* I had updated to SLURM 21.08 were
not yet updated when I deployed the new configurations. Ouch! Shortly after
the cancelling and rescheduling mishap I updated the nodes properly and now
they recognize the new AccountingStoreFlags=job_comment configuration
option. Sorry for the confusion. A painful lesson to learn!

Regards,

--
Alan Orth
alan.orth at gmail.com