[slurm-users] sreport question when specifying partitions=

Michael Gutteridge michael.gutteridge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:04:26 UTC 2021

My read of the sreport manpage on our currently installed version (21.08)
is that the "partitions" condition is only available for job reports, not
cluster reports.  The description of that condition is in "OPTIONS
SPECIFICALLY FOR JOB REPORTS".  For example:

sreport job SizesByAccount user=me cluster=mycluster partitions=default

I don't know of a way to do cluster reports by partition and I get a
similar error when running the cluster report with partitions options set.
Not sure how it's working for Loris...

 - Michael