[slurm-users] Cluster usage, filtered by partition

Renfro, Michael Renfro at tntech.edu
Wed May 12 14:46:30 UTC 2021

By the strictest definition of abandonware, not really, they released 9.5rc4 last week [1]. Won't argue any of the other points, since that's out of my depth, but there's a very low-volume mailing list at CCR-XDMOD-LIST at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU<mailto:CCR-XDMOD-LIST at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU> you could inquire at.

[1] https://github.com/ubccr/xdmod/releases/tag/v9.5.0-rc.4