[slurm-users] Configless mode enabling issue

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Sat May 8 01:21:41 UTC 2021

The GPU nodes shouldn’t have any config files — they come in from the controller with configless (i.e. all config files are centralized.)

Now, did you build Slurm on the gpu nodes, or install via package mgr? If pkg mgr, do you know if it was compiled/packaged on a node with the NVIDIA libs? (If it couldn’t find the NV libs when compiled, nvml support wouldn’t be built...)