[slurm-users] [External] Re: Testing Lua job submit plugins

Florian Zillner fzillner at lenovo.com
Thu May 6 18:45:33 UTC 2021

I've used that approach too.
If the submitting user ID is mine, then do this or that, all other's take the else clause. That way, you can actually run on the production system without having to replicate the whole environment in a sandbox. Certainly not the cleanest approach, but it doesn't hurt others.

And to answer you question Mike, the job_submit.lua file is read every time it's executed, so you can edit it on the fly.

Best,
Florian