[slurm-users] CUDA vs OpenCL

Williams, Gareth (IM&T, Black Mountain) Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Thu May 6 08:58:49 UTC 2021

ROCR_VISIBLE_DEVICES Is the closer analogy. GPU_DEVICE_ORDINAL is in principle more generic (though does have GPU in the name). OpenCL could in principle (can!) run on other devices which could/can have more exotic topology, but for the sake of simplicity are likely to be presented as a list of devices...

Gareth