[slurm-users] How can I get complete field values with without specify the length

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 15:29:04 UTC 2021

Marcus is right here. Filtering the input so you don't have GIGO is on
the admin.

There are too many different languages/characters to expect that to be
handled by slurm and would make it bulkier for most users with no benefit.

Wrapper scripts and job_submit.lua are definitely your friends.

Brian Andrus